Oct 06 Benefits of Cashless Payment Systems to the Caterer
Benefits of Cashless Payment Systems to the Catering Manager
- Reduced queuing times – 3 times faster than cash!
- Cashless Tills operate much faster than Cash tills, so your staff don’t have to wait as long, and food is hotter when they eat it. In a large site you can even reduce the number of till points.
- Eliminate cash handling costs – No need for cash floats
- No cash means all the headaches and worries about handling it correctly are gone.
- Save time – No cash balancing required
- When the final transaction is complete you are done. No need to cash up!
- Reduce risk – Greater security
- Cashless tills can be left unsupervised during quiet times. There is no risk of theft or accidental loss of money.
- Easy to use Touch Screen Tills
- Training of till operators is much easier than training cash till operators.
- Catering staff much prefer our Cashless tills!
- Menu Management
- Plan and control with company management what items are sold and when. You can alter product and pricing information easily and send new details over network to all points of sale.
- Management Information
- Analyse what products are sold and when. This aids with purchasing and meal preparations.
- Analyse all aspects of spending and take up of paid for facilities. For example who buys lunch and when they buy, what they spend. Find out how much hospitality spend is and how many visitors use the Restaurant.
- More efficient hygiene routines
- No money changes hands at the point of sale. This gives you greater flexibility with how you deploy your catering staff.
- Positive cash flow
- With pre-loading of credit onto the cards there is a positive cash flow situation. You receive the money loaded onto the cards in advance of when the actual sales take place.
- Increased turnover on vending and snack machines with no down time for coin jams etc.
- Always available vending, with no worries about coin jams or foreign coins.
- Vending sales can easily be analysed to see what top sellers and slow movers are.
- Reduced Audit time
- When it comes to Auditing a sales operation Cashless makes it easy. Because there is no cash and because the system logs every event reports for Audit purposes are fast and complete.
[sc:WebToLead-Product prod=”cashless-catering” sub=”benefits-of-cashless-payment-systems-to-the-caterer” ]