An Taoiseach Enda Kenny, TD, who is Patron of the Awards, stated that: “Small businesses and entrepreneurs play a crucial and often underestimated role in our economy. The SFA National Small Business Awards enable us to reward and showcase Ireland’s entrepreneurial talent. I am confident that the talent and energy of Irish entrepreneurs highlighted through these awards will provide the basis for Ireland’s re-emergence as a strong and successful economy.”
- The company celebrated 20 years in business with an exhibition of its products and services in the Aviva Stadium in September. We are a wholly Irish owned company operating out of Ballycoolin Business Park in Dublin 15.
- We are the only company providing Cashless Catering and Vending Systems and also Cash Handling Systems.
- The past two years have seen significant growth in our business despite the continuing economic downturn have taken on two permanent staff and one temporary staff member in the last year to meet demand for our services.
- The business won a series of tenders to supply banknote recycling equipment to bank branches and retailers to help their customers comply with new ECB regulations. This involved the rollout of over 2000 units nationwide. These units ensure that only banknotes deemed fit for purpose are recycled through ATMs or handed back over the counter to customers.
- 2011 saw the company continue to win new GiroVend Cashless Catering customers and also introduce new features and benefits including the integration of cashless catering to other facility management systems such as Access Control and Stock Control Systems.
Dualtron are shortlisted in the Services Category (up to 50 Employees).
Category Winners and an Overall Winner will be presented with their awards by An Taoiseach, Enda Kenny T.D. in March 2012.
For further details, see the SFA Website.