Jun 05 Coin Deposit Systems
Coin Deposit Systems (CDS)
Coin Deposit Systems allow customers to quickly deposit large quantities of coin without pre-bagging and counting their own coin. Our CDS machines will free up staff time required to deal with coin deposits.
Solutions for your business:
- Credit Unions and Banks (Self Service banking for personal and business customers making coin deposits). See how a Coin Deposit System can help your Credit Union.
- Transport (airline cabin crew, bus or train drivers and conductors who need to deposit fares or payments received)
- Retail Outlets (convenient coin deposit system for daily takings and offering customers a paying in point for their coins)
Our machines can be configured to charge commissions or fees if required.
The machines can be connected directly to your network, removing the need for the customer to visit the counter, alternatively the machine can print a receipt which is then presented to a teller, reducing the teller’s time spent counting coin while allowing for valuable interaction with the customer.
Whether you require a free-standing unit in your branch lobby or a through the wall option to run alongside an ATM or at remote locations we can work to your requirements:
- CTCoin Panda Series – A free-standing unit ideal for lobbies and secure locations
- CTCoin Penguin Series – A sleak and stylish solution for branch lobbies
- Banking Automation CDS 4910 – A perfect solution for 24/7 use alongside ATMs
[sc:WebToLead-Product prod=”banking-systems” sub=”coin-deposit-systems” ]