Jun 14 Panda 901 Coin Deposit System
Panda 901 Coin Deposit System – Single Coin Outlet
The Panda 901 is a simple and very easy to operate, non sorting CDS machine with a single coin outlet. Especially good for coin box or vault solution.
The machine can print a customer receipt for presentation to a teller, fees and charges can be deducted when the receipt is printed. Alternatively the balance can be credited directly to a customers account with the 901 T+ model.
All coin deposits are counted and verified using CTCoin’s alloy sensor technology, eliminating all foreign or counterfeit coins.
All denominations of coin are stored in a single box or vault, allowing for increased operational time without the need to frequently empty coin bags. Combine this unit with a lockable wheeled box for ultimate convenience.
- Speed: Up to 1100 coins/minute
- Noise reducing material (50% reduction)
- Large 4 x 20 character easy-to-read display
- 2 front doors with individual keys
- Folio covered cabinet
- CTcoin’s patented hopper cleaning system
- Rotatable sensor for easy cleaning of coin rail
- Secure locking system
- Single output for receipts and reject coins
Panda 901 R+
- As per 901 S+
- Rear Opening
Panda 901 E+
- As per 901 S+
- Escrow function – the user has the option to return all coins after counting, before the deposit is finalised
Panda 901 T+
- As per 901S+
- Touch Screen Interface
- Direct Credit to customer accounts via XFS
- Escrow Option
- Rear Opening Option
- Wheeled Coin Box
- Pin Pad
- Remote light
- SMS Status Alerts
[sc:WebToLead-Product prod=”banking-systems” sub=”other” ]